VDV Program Manager - Tampa
- Job Title: VDV Program Manager - RCDD
- Company: GC&E Systems Group, LLC
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Required Travel: 30%
- Education: High School Graduate – Some College Preferred
- Experience: 5+ Years’ Experience in Project/Program Management
- Relocation Cost: None
- Location: Tampa, FL
GC&E Systems Group is actively seeking a VDV Program Manager responsible for the development, delivery, and management of structured cabling solutions for the Telecommunications Infrastructure Projects-2 in Central Florida. This position will be responsible for the following:
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms of each project.
- Candidate will be responsible for all management aspects of high visibility O&M and communications engineering contract. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: staffing, management, oversight and mentoring of employees.
- Participate in the negotiation of task orders and contract changes.
- Act as a primary contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss performance, scheduling and future requirements.
- Direct work of employees from multiple functional areas.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning Contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising Contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Provide Quality Control Plans for all relevant requirements.
- Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates during service delivery, and successful overall contract performance.
- Responsible for the delivery of services to the customers.
- Responsible for the personnel and technical management of all tasks.
- Ability to develop computer-generated reports and presentations.
- Manage subcontractor performance on each project.
- Work directly with client to coordinate contract activities and schedules and solve problems that arise during contract and project execution.
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- High School Graduate – Some College Preferred
- BICSI RCDD Certification (Registered Communications Distribution Designer)
- 5+ years of management experience
- Requires up to 30% of travel
- Familiarity of E-Rate MAC Contracts
- Proficient in the design, estimating, and proposal process for Voice, Data, and Video Cabling.
- Provide direction and leadership to achieve organization’s core values, vision, and mission.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and/or interpersonal skills
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.