Program Manager - Fort Huachuca
- Posting Date: 12/20/2019
- Position Name: Program Manager
- Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time
- Security Clearance Status: Active
- Security Clearance Type: SECRET (Tier 3)
- US Citizenship Required: Yes
- Job Level: Senior
- Travel: Negligible
GC&E is seeking a Program Manager to provide IT support to NETCOM and NETCOM supported organizations for Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) hardware, software, data, applications, tools, systems used by the Army. This includes direct support to NETCOM G-6 with business operations, Cybersecurity, Knowledge Management Integration (KMI), Army Enterprise Service Ownership/Development, Capability Management and Content Management requirements. The position requires providing support in accordance with (IAW) industry best practices as delineated in frameworks such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and shall provide support on all environments including any hardware, software, applications, tools, systems, or networks used by the Government, whether developed, leased, or commercially purchased. Work will include employing agency-specific or unique hardware and software in both classified and unclassified network environments as well as legacy, current, and new systems at various lifecycle stages. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting GC&Es mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, Arizona. Relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
- Provide management, administrative, and technical interface with Government personnel in the day-to-day accomplishment of support services.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage tasks that are included in this Performance Work Statement (PWS), including direction, project management, administration, work schedules, quality assurance, and control of deliverables.
- Manage resources necessary to support all tasks, including unplanned service requests from the Contracting Officer's urgency, status, and requirement to determine, coordinate and execute the next steps in problem evaluation and resolution and provide oversight for all NETCOM G-6 deliverables.
- Monitor performance against tasks and provide weekly and monthly status reports to the NCI PMO, NETCOM G-6 and COR that shall include task, problem resolution status and performance.
- Participate in In-Progress reviews (IPR), project meetings, technical meetings, and periodic video/teleconferences to provide the Government a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
- Provide provisions for validating, prioritizing, and delivering requirements for execution and publishing processes through the development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) and portal announcements.
- Provide drafts and updates of technical plans, TTPs, policies, memoranda, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and briefing slides to the Government for approval. Provide direct support in the development of automated workflow process.
- Provide services with varying levels of IT experience, including capability management, project integration, process development, cybersecurity, configuration management (CM), hardware/software support, as well as support functions such as requirements development and management and technical writing.
- Coordinate with the COR to report case analysis, resolution, and closure and to provide trend analysis and future requirements planning.
- Monitor performance against the tasks on the contract and provide weekly and monthly status reports to the COR that shall include task, problem resolution status and performance.
- Manage training requests that will target the knowledge transfer to assist the Government in implementing and operationalizing NETCOM IT services.
Required Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT II (Security+ CE, SSCP, GSEC, CCNA-Security, GICSP, CySA+) IAW DoD 8570.01-M.
- Clearance (required at performance start date): IT Level I (in accordance with AR 25-2) SECRET Tier 3.
- Bachelors Degree in IT and eight years of practical experience or twelve years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Requires understanding of web-based technologies and thorough knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, Java Script, PHP, XMLO, JSON, JQuery, SQL, HTML, design-related applications
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations (v3)
- In-depth understanding of the requirements and their responsibilities, and the ability, knowledge, experience, and skills to perform the requirements in support of NETCOM
GC&E Systems Group, LLC offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.