Federal Market Sector
GC&E Federal offers a full suite of customized technical services, products and solutions to support the full life cycle of complex, integrated voice, data, video, security and electrical systems projects and related cable plant infrastructure. We provide Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cybersecurity and Information Management (C5IM) services to DoD and Civilian agencies and provide other niche services such as the design and installation of command centers and video walls. In addition, we are an OEM Partner for leading edge infrastructure IT products resulting in our becoming one of a few small disadvantaged businesses offering turnkey and full life cycle solutions in the industry. And finally, we have a superb corps of experienced Project Managers, Engineers, Designers, Specialized Technicians and Installers trained and certified in the latest technologies and best practices to perform to the highest quality and industry standards.
Representative Federal customers include the: U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corp, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Defense Logistics Agency, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), General Services Administration (GSA), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Our core services to federal agencies include:
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M) of: Telecommunications Systems, Voice & Data Networks, LAN & WAN, SIPRNET/NIPRNET/JWICS, & Technical Control Facility (TCF)
- Enterprise Voice Systems
- Voice Switching Systems Support & Installation
- Voicemail Systems Support & Installation
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Systems
- Unified Communications Systems
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Support & Installation
- Systems planning and implementation (consultation and planning, design and implementation, and sustainment and operations);
- Communications infrastructure (network cabling, network engineering, LAN, WAN, etc);