Infrastructure Engineering, Procuring, Installation, Securing and Testing
GC&E Federal provides technical solutions and services on mission-critical projects for federal and commercial clients. GC&E Federal performs Engineering, Procuring, Installation, Securing and Testing (EPIST) projects for both commercial and Government clients. GC&E Federal recognized from the outset that the dynamic growth and convergence in communications and IT/networks across all markets worldwide would create a huge market for more efficient and economical infrastructure solutions. This vision drove GC&E Federal to become an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partner for leading edge infrastructure products, resulting in it becoming one of a few small businesses offering turnkey and full life-cycle solutions in the industry. Representative support provided during the typical delivery process for and EPIST project includes:
- Client Consultation and Site Survey
- Project Engineering to include design, specifications, drawings, logistics planning, and milestone schedule
- Furnishing to include material sourcing and pricing, procurement and temporary storage, and security
- Installation to include staffing, tooling, equipping, transporting, scheduling, and execution
- Testing to include functional and visual quality checks and inspections; and finally client acceptance.
- Optional: User training in the operation and maintenance of installed systems
Typical EFIT projects include: Data Centers, Operations Centers, Digital Classrooms, Digital Conference Rooms, Command Centers, Disaster Recovery Center (DRC), Incarceration Facilities, Public/Private School Facilities, Airports, Government Buildings, Installation Processing Node (IPN), Technical Control Facility (TCF), and Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility (SCIF).